| || |
There is so much more you could do to get students to do some higher level thinking with this app:
- Describe shapes
- Animal Facts and drawn animal facts
- Author's Purpose for any story
- Take a picture of an object and add adjectives to describe it
- Take a picture of a character in a book and have them introduce him/herself
- Make figurative language come to life
- Make any report come to life from Science, Social Studies
- Animate a math problem
- Measuring Activity
- Tell jokes!
- Take a picture of ANY object and have students talk for 30 seconds according to your objective for the lesson
- It fits into ANY part of your curriculum and students LOVE it!
Mrs. Phyall had students save their videos on Google Classroom but if you use Seesaw this is another way to "collect" videos from student iPads as well! Contact Diane DeLaTorre for more information on how to use ChatterPix Kids to think critically in your classroom!