Instructional Management System (IMS)
Scantron Assessment System
- Performance Series - web-based computer-adaptive assessment, for reading and mathematics, administered 3 times a year (fall, winter, and spring).
- Achievement Series - paper and online common assessment tool used for district and classroom formative assessments.
- District data warehouse where administrators and teachers can access all district and school data/reports for enrollment, attendance, discipline, grades, MAP assessments, and other information.
- District student information system for administrators, counselors, teachers, and staff that manages district operations such as enrollment, attendance, discipline referrals, grade book, and other district/school operations.
- Parent/student portal provides parents and students access to class enrollment, grades, homework, etc.
- In addition to the different components of our instructional management system (IMS), we provide custom district reports to meet the needs of administrators, teachers and staff.
For questions and/or training on using Achievement Series, Performance Series, or Pulse, please contact Pia Rosimo-Lee at email@example.com.