- Language Arts: Students can use media to defend the position of a character in the story from the characters point of view. Students can judge the theme of stories by evaluating it based on personal opinion. Compare and contrast characters in a story. Interpret how a character might feel.
- Math: Present the students with a completed math problem and allow them to judge whether a correct solution was found. Using a released test question, have the students defend their solution. Differentiate between sets of data.
- Science: Compare different animals. Show the scientific process with an experiment they conducted.
- Social Studies: Dramatize the events of a historical event. Share information about important people in history.
- Create a video that explains a new concept to share with the class.